Green Tea Citrus Cleanser Skin Care Benefits:
- Clarifies and cleans
- Supports skin immune functions
- Provides cellular protection from free radicals
- Provides anti-inflammatory-like benefits
- Maintains healthy cell function
Suggested skin type and condition:
All skin types.
Instructions for use:
Apply with fingertips in a circular, massaging pattern. Remove with a warm washcloth; follow with toner.
- Sodium Hydroxypropylsulfonate Laurylglucoside Crosspolymer– a natural plant derived surfactant from coconut oil and corn syrup that is gentle to the skin.
- Sodium Coco-Glucoside Tartrate– an ultra-mild surfactant with excellent detoxifying properties.
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate– a surfactant derived from coconuts.
- Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG) and Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract– inhibit destructive bacteria growth while maintaining healthy bacteria colonies to prevent acne breakouts. They protect from cellular damage and are antioxidant-rich to neutralize free radicals.
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract– rich in polyphenols that repair and prevent cellular damage. It is also an antioxidant and is antibacterial to counter skin irritations to offset redness and inflammation.
- Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil– high in Vitamin C and potassium. It provides antioxidant and antibacterial properties.
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil– stimulates lymphatic drainage, is an antiseptic, and is antibacterial.
- Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract– soothing and anti-inflammatory.
- Yucca Schidigera Leaf/Root/Stem Extract– an antioxidant and improves cell growth.