Blemish Spot Treatment Skin Care Benefits:
- Soothes skin irritation
- Has anti-inflammatory-like properties
- Clarifies breakouts
- Assists in boosting hydration levels
- Limits scarring
Suggested skin types and conditions:
Oily, acne prone skin
Directions for use:
After cleansing and toning apply only to blemishes. May be used multiple times throughout the day on top of makeup.
- Glycolic Acid– a deeply penetrating alpha hydroxy acid that reduces wrinkles and promotes resurfacing to refine skin texture. It provides progressive skin clearing and promotes cellular renewal that expedites the healing of breakouts.
- Salicylic Acid– penetrates into the pores to dissolve impacted sebum that causes blackheads. It exfoliates the skin and reduces redness and inflammation associated with pustular breakouts.
- Witch Hazel– a flowering plant; it is a strong antioxidant and astringent that is often used as a natural remedy for psoriasis, eczema, and other skin conditions.
- Spin Trap– entraps reactive oxygen species to restore proper chemical structure and spin to destructive molecules. It also limits lipid peroxidation and free radical damage.